Connect with us

NEWS

Iran vows to kill 50,000 US soldiers: Tehran’s TV mouthpiece says Trump has ordered the ‘coffins’

Published

on

An Iranian television mouthpiece has warned up to 50,000 American soldiers will be returned to Washington in ‘coffins’ after Donald Trump raised the possibility of regime change in Tehran.

State TV anchor Mehdi Khanalizadeh accused Trump of choosing to ‘spill the blood of your soldiers’, before adding: ‘The US president in the Oval Office chose to take delivery of the coffins of up to 50,000 US soldiers in Washington.’

It comes as Iran warns the United States should expect ‘heavy consequences’ for striking its nuclear sites, issuing a threat that its entry into the conflict with Israel will ‘expand the scope of legitimate targets’.

Trump declared last night that ‘monumental damage’ has been done ‘to all nuclear sites in Iran’ as he called for a regime change in the Islamic Republic.

The US president wrote on his Truth Social page that satellite images he obtained showed the Iranian nuclear facilities were ‘obliterated,’ and noted that the most damage ‘took place far below ground level.’

Iranian media then reported that Israel was carrying out new strikes on the Fordow nuclear facilities today, with Israeli media saying the IDF was targeting an access road at the site.

Meanwhile huge clouds of smoke towered over Tehran as Israel launched a wave of strikes ‘with unprecedented force’, including on a military headquarters killing ‘hundreds’ of guards members.

Iranian health ministry says 13 children killed in Israeli air attacks so far

Iran’s health ministry has said at least 13 children have been killed since Israel started attacking Iran on June 13.

Hossein Kermanpour, the head of public relations at the ministry, said the youngest victim was just two months old.

He added that 44 women had also been killed in the Israeli attacks, including two who were pregnant.

The update did not provide an overall death toll, but in an earlier post on Saturday, he said that more than 400 people had been killed since the start of the conflict, with at least 3,056 others wounded.

‘The majority of casualties and the injured have been civilians,’ he said.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NEWS1 day ago

Minneapolis School Mass Shooting Leaves Two Children Dead and 17 Injured During Morning Mass

CELEBRITY2 days ago

It’s Official – Taylor Swift Announces Engagement To Travis Kelce

NEWS2 days ago

Donald Trump’s hand bruise draws comparisons to Queen Elizabeth’s mark two days before her death; White House addresses health concerns

NEWS4 days ago

Trump’s tariffs are now in effect… These eight products will be more expensive on your next shopping trip

NEWS6 days ago

The world will end in 25 years, humanity will die and towns will become slaughterhouses: Oxford scientists predicts a nightmare for humanity

NEWS1 week ago

SAD – Celebrity Judge Frank Caprio, Whose Empathy to Defendants Made Him World-Famous, Dies Aged 88

CELEBRITY1 week ago

Fan reportedly paid Chris Brown $2,000 to remove her underwear at meet-and-greet

NEWS2 weeks ago

Trump Leaves Alaska With Nothing Except a Lecture and a Handshake From Preening Putin

NEWS2 weeks ago

Millionaire businessman Salman Iftikhar threatened a Virgin Atlantic stewardess with gang rape, murder, and arson on a flight from London to Lahore.

NEWS2 weeks ago

Melania Trump Issues $1 Billion Legal Threat to Hunter Biden Over Inflammatory Statement that “Epstein introduced Melania to Trump”

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Rihanna Radiates Confidence in Casual Chic as She Flaunts Baby Bump in L.A. as Due Date Approaches

NEWS2 weeks ago

Trump Unveils DC Crackdown Plan, Seize Control of Local Police to End ‘Bloodshed and Bedlam’

Copyright © 2025 Swiftnewsy